2018 Great American Music Caravan
Enjoy a toe-tapping, finger-snapping good time touring some of the most famed musical cities in America. We begin in Nashville, Tennessee, the home of country music and the Grand Ole Opry, travel to Memphis, TN renowned as the birthplace of Rock ‘N Roll and the home of the blues, then on to Mountain View, Arkansas, famous for its history rich in traditional folk music. Our final destination is Branson, Missouri, well known as ”Music City USA” for its World-Class performers.
Days 1-5: Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park, Nashville, TN
• Welcome Social and Orientation
• Dinner at Cock of the Walk Restaurant
• Motor Coach Tour of Nashville
• RCA Studio B
• Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
• Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater
• Fontanel Mansion
• Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Flatboat Ride
• Dinner and Dancing at the Wildhorse Saloon
• Backstage Opry House Tour
• Dinner at the Opry Backstage Grill
• Reserved Seating at the Grand Ole Opry
• General Jackson Showboat Cumberland River Lunch Cruise
• Free Day in Nashville
Days 6-9: Tom Sawyer’s RV Park, Memphis, TN
• Motor Coach Tour of Memphis
• Elvis’ Graceland Mansion
• The Early Homes of Elvis, Johnny Cash, and B.B. King
• Lunch at Chrome Grill
• Stax Museum of American Soul Music
• Memphis Rock ‘N Soul Museum
• Sun Studio – The Birthplace of Rock ‘N’ Roll
• Gibson Guitar Factory
• Dinner at King’s Palace
• Free Time on Beale St.
• Free Day in Memphis
Days 10-13: Ozark RV Park, Mountain View, AR
• Evening Dinner & Entertainment at Ozark RV Park
• Admission to Ozark Folk Center to Include Lunch and Concert Tickets
• Breakfast at the Skillet Restaurant
• Music on the Square
• Blanchard Springs Caverns
• Dinner at Jo Jo’s Catfish Wharf
• Entertainment at Jimmy’s Driftwood Barn with Local Musicians
Days 14-17: America’s Best Campground, Branson, MO
• Campground Dinner and Sock Hop
• Grand Country Buffet
• Branson Country USA
• Showboat Branson Belle
• Lunch at McFarlain’s
• Grand Jubilee
• Conway Remembered
• Farewell Dinner
• The Hughes Brothers
*The meals and shows noted in Branson are subject to change.
• Continental Breakfast
PRICE INCLUDES: Caravan hosts and tailenders, camping fees, admission to attractions and meals noted in the itinerary, taxes and gratuities, and motor coach transportation in Nashville, Memphis, and Branson. Tow cars will be used in Mountain View, AR.
NOTE: Winnebago Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to run this caravan without a tailender if we do not meet the minimum number required for two host units.
NOTE: This event is subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control, or for the best interest of the participants.
Tow cars are recommended. CB Radios are required
Photos Courtesy of Nashville Convention & Visitors Corporation
Please add your comments below. All fields are required and all comments must be approved before appearing on the site.