2017 Pasadena Rose Parade
Join America’s New Year celebration as you take in the century old Pasadena Rose Parade! Travel to sunny Pasadena, California for this iconic event where Winnebago Outdoor Adventures has some of the best seats available!
Although the parade is the highlight of the trip, there are many other must-sees we have planned for you. You’ll have the opportunity to go behind the scenes to see how the floats are put together during the final stages of decorating. You’ll also get a sneak peek at bands from all over the country that will be marching in the parade at the annual Bandfest event.
Of course you can’t go to California without a little bit of Hollywood! We’ll visit the famed Dolby Theatre home of the Academy Awards as well as Warner Brothers Studio in Burbank for a VIP tour and maybe a glimpse of a TV star! A motor coach will pick you up at the campground each morning and the hosts will take care of all the details. Now that’s the way to travel!
• Welcome Social and Orientation
• Welcome Dinner
• Warner Brothers – a VIP Tour of a working studio lot on private trams with visits to soundstages, the transportation museum and the main Warner Brothers Museum
• Bandfest – Hear the music come alive as the marching bands for this year’s parade do what they do best
• Ronald Reagan Library and Museum – a Self-guided tour including lunch at the Air Force One Pavilion
• Rose Parade Float Decorating – You’ll watch as thousands of various flowers from all around the world are placed individually on these elaborate floats.
• LA Farmer’s Market – one of Southern California’s most popular areas to eat, shop and stroll
• Dolby Theater – Step beyond the red carpet and experience the glamour that the home of the Academy Awards has to offer
• New Year’s Eve social – Bring in the New Year with the new friends you’ve made and catered hot hors d’oeuvres in the campground hall
• Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena – reserved seating as you watch the extravagant floats featuring high tech computerized animation made with exotic natural materials from all over the world
• Farewell dinner catered in the campground hall
• Farewell breakfast catered in the campground hall
PRICE INCLUDES: Camping fees, hosts, motor coach transportation, meals noted, admission to attractions included in schedule, taxes and gratuities.
NOTE: This event is subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control, or for the best interest of the participants.
Please add your comments below. All fields are required and all comments must be approved before appearing on the site.