What kind of insurance do I need on my RV?

You will want to check with your own insurance company to see if you are covered when traveling in Canada and Mexico.

U.S. motorists planning to travel in Canada need to obtain a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-Provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Card which is accepted as evidence of financial responsibility anywhere in Canada. It is available only in the U.S. through your insurance company or their insurance agents.

U.S. motorists planning to travel in Mexico are required to have liability insurance (minimum) issued through a Mexican company. Liability policies provide NO coverage for collision, overturning, fire, etc. Full coverage insurance is available.