2017 Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria Adventure
During this event you will enjoy a diverse range of activities in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, known for its spectacular views of Pugent Sound and mountain ranges. See famous landmarks, such as Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and the largest building in the world, Boeing airplane plant. You will taste NW wines, see Orca whales and cruise waterways in Seattle, the San Juan Islands and Vancouver Island.
Your tour will begin with a five-night stay at the Seattle/Tacoma KOA Campground, Kent, WA, located just minutes from downtown Seattle. From Kent, you will travel to Everett, WA for a tour of the Boeing Plant, then on to Anacortes, WA, Gateway to the San Juan Islands for a two-night stay. You will then enjoy a 7-night stay at Burnaby Cariboo RV Park, Burnaby, BC, where you will tour cosmopolitan Vancouver. During your stay in Burnaby you will ferry to the City of Victoria for a two-night stay at the Carlton Plaza Hotel located in downtown Victoria and visit the beautiful Butchart Gardens.
Days 1-4: Seattle/Tacoma KOA Campground – Kent, WA
• Welcome Social and Orientation
• Welcome Dinner
• City Tour of Seattle
• Chihuly Gardens and Glass
• Space Needle to include lunch
• Pike Place Market
• Cruise through Seattle’s Locks
• Lunch at Elliott’s on the Water
• Snoqualmie Falls
• Boehm’s Swiss Chocolate, Issaquah, WA
• Tour of Chateau Ste. Michele Winery in Woodinville, WA
• Lunch at the Barking Frog Restaurant
• Quaint boutique wineries in Woodinville, WA
• Free day
Days 5-6: Fidalgo Bay Resort – Anacortes, WA
• Tour of Everett Boeing Plant to include lunch
• Round-trip ferry transfer from Anacortes through the San Juan Islands to Friday Harbor
• Lunch with view of Friday Harbor waterfront
• Whale Watching Tour
Days 7-13: Burnaby Cariboo RV Park – Burnaby, BC
• City Tour of Vancouver
• Lions Gate Bridge
• Granville Island
• Grouse Mountain
• Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Stanley Park
• Round-trip ferry transfer from Vancouver to Victoria
• 2-night stay at the Carlton Plaza Hotel in Victoria
• Visit to Butchart Gardens to include lunch
• Provincial Museum and Parliament Building
• Breakfast and evening dinner in Victoria
• Farewell dinner in Vancouver
• Continental Breakfast
Important: Identification is necessary for Customs and Immigration. All US and
Canadian citizens will need a valid passport when crossing the US/Canadian border.
Pet owners: Please be aware you will be leaving your motor home at Burnaby
Caraboo RV in Vancouver during your two-night stay in Victoria. Pets will need to be boarded during this time. Pet Walkers and kennel information is available from the RV
PRICE INCLUDES: Caravan hosts and tailenders, camping fees, admission to
attractions and meals noted in the itinerary, ferry transfers, hotel accommodations for 2 nights in Victoria, taxes and gratuities, motor coach transportation to events scheduled.
NOTE: Winnebago Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to run this caravan without a tailender if we do not meet the minimum number required for two host units.
NOTE: This event is subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control, or for the best interest of the participants.
Tow cars are recommended. CB Radios are required
Please add your comments below. All fields are required and all comments must be approved before appearing on the site.