2017 The Canadian Rockies and the Calgary Stampede Adventure
Banff National Park is a vast untamed territory that begs to be explored. Wild animals roam the valleys, eagles soar over the Canadian Rocky Mountains, and pure water streams into rivers from 1,000 glaciers. Hundreds of years ago aboriginal natives first discovered its beauty, quickly followed by explorers, map makers, and mountain climbers. And now you! Your tour will include 9 nights of camping with full hookups at Spring Creek RV Campground in Canmore, Alberta located 14 miles from Banff National Park, and ONE day at “The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth,” The Calgary Stampede!
• Welcome Social and Orientation
• Welcome Dinner
• 1-Hour Rafting Float Tour Down the Bow River
• Lunch at the Keg Steakhouse
• Johnston Canyon
• Castle Mountain
• Vermilion Lakes
• Norquay Ski Resort
• Moraine Lake
• Lake Louise
• Lunch at Chateau Lake Louise
• Yoho National Park
• Kicking Horse Pass
• Emerald Lake
• Free Day
• Columbia Icefields to Include Lunch
• Lunch at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
• Tour Bow Valley Parkway
• Sulphur Mountain
• Cave and Basin Historic Monument
• Calgary Stampede Admission with Reserved Seating at the Evening World Championship Chuckwagon Racing Followed by a Grandstand Show Spectacular
• (Optional) Afternoon Stampede Rodeo
• The Award Winning OH Canada EH?! Dinner Show
• Farewell Continental Breakfast
IMPORTANT: Identification is necessary for Customs and Immigration. It is required that all travelers carry a valid passport when crossing the U.S./Canadian borders.
PRICE INCLUDES: Event hosts, 9 nights of camping at with 30/50 amp full service sites at Spring Creek RV Campground, Canmore, AB, motor coach transportation to events scheduled except when traveling a short distance where guests will use their tow cars, taxes and gratuities.
NOTE: This event consists of days in which you will be away from your motor home for long periods of time. There is a fair amount of walking to enjoy the scenery.
NOTE: This event is subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control, or for the best interest of the participants.
Tow cars are recommended. CB Radios are required
Please add your comments below. All fields are required and all comments must be approved before appearing on the site.